Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Home safe and well

It was quite an adventure. The most difficult part was the 27 hour trip back home... eigh. but now that I'm back it was worth it, as I really missed Seattle.

And for the record, I never contracted any type of disease, or even upset stomach during my trip, despite being warned by everyone that I would. The food was like nothing I have ever had, and my body may take weeks to get back to a normal Seattle diet but other than that I weathered it all better than I expected!

2 comments:

  1. Hey... How's your neck after all the head banging???
    - Rohith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Noida (outside New Delhi) for work and everybody warned me about getting sick and the food. I completely loved it! I'm sort of obsessed with really spicy food and I eat Indian food all the time (there's a huge community around here). It was such a great trip!! I even ate street vendor food and didn't have an issue.
    How does one get a job with an American salary posted in Bangalore or some other city in India?
    (Take Care Alex - Erica from TESC)

    ReplyDelete